Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 126 replies
  • 16 likes

TEXT WRAPPING IN WORKSHEET FILE AC 14

I am working with worksheet files for my notes and I cannot get my text to wrap correctly. It keeps splitting words in the middle instead of at the end of he word...Looks really tacky. Is it just me or is this a glitch in 14? Or Am I just missing som...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Recover file from hotlinked module??

Somehow one of my AC14 files got overwritten and ruined my model, but I have it hotlinked into a master plan file and was wondering if there is any way to recover the version that is hotlinked? I have tried just copy-pasting it from the master plan f...

LiTraCon wall

Hello again! Now I'm wondering whats the best way to create "LiTraCon" (light transmitting concrete) in archiCAD? http://www.litracon.hu/ Should I do a concrete wall, that has transparency, and whats the best way to do that? Or is there another way, ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Images on objects surfaces.

Hi! Is it possible to attach an image to an objects surface? For example if I want a roofs surface to have an image, that shows in 3D and in final prints of a facade. -M

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Stair question

my first question: how do I create a stairs like this heigh 2.80 m - 16 steps (0.25 cm) the sketch shows only 15 but will be 16, rise 0.175 cm thank you for your help.

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad13

Hi, I have downloaded Archicad13 as i need it for education purpose. But i dont know where to get the serial Key from... Would anyone be kinda enough and show me how to get the serial key. Thank you.

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes