Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 126 replies
  • 16 likes

Recycling Bin Object?

I have had a look around to try and find an object similar to this.... (Without the bottles ) But I failed to find anything so before I go and make one myself I thought I would ask here if anyone has one? tia

Archicad 12 object disply issue

Hello Friends.. Recently I got issue with my archicad 12 objects display Issue. When I draft the objects (wall lines, etc) the display was not good. please see on attached image. Can any one please help, do I change any settings or else?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

mesh tool for importing topogaphy

As I looked through several tutorials on the web I found how I can import a topogaphic dwg for site plan. But Actually something does not working for me. I can use the magic wand but it doesn't ask me about "new mesh point" so that I can get the shap...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Renaming Cameras in a flythrough path

I had a situation in the training room where one of the students created a flythrough path and then afterwards wanted to add cameras within the path to create a smoother, more thorough fly through. Is there a way to rename your cameras so that you co...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Close Window AC14

I am sure this probably has been covered but I just upgraded to AC14 and it is really annoying me. I tried looking for a thread but couldn't find one. The FILE > CLOSE WINDOW (Ctrl W) shortcut seems to no longer work in AC14. Now they have revised it...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

TIFFS W/START EDITION

Can anyone import multiple page tiff files into Start Edition, 2010. I can only import the first page of the multi-page document.

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom Library

We customize everything so the library that comes with ArchiCAD wouldn't be of much use to us. I have a question about how custom objects are created. I understand that if I learn the GDL i can create custom objects that are symbolic in plan and elev...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Autosave on Apple

I need to recover drawings from my Autosave files but have been unable to locate them. The previous posts on this forum are for PC users and as I am new to the MAC world, I am completely lost. Please help!

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes