Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 126 replies
  • 16 likes

editing pen colors

Hi. I'm pretty new to ArchiCAD, and am trying to switch over from almost 20 years of AutoCAD. I'm trying to set up a plumbing sheet, and I'd like to change the pen setting of my toilet so that it can be displayed "black" while the rest of the buildin...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

saving screen background color

Sorry if this is an obvious question, haven't found the answer. How can i save/make persistent my screen background color (medium gray). I can't see where I can add this to my work environment schemes/profile. Thanks for any help.

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Door Marker

Hi All, I want to adjust the door marker as shown in the picture. The door name and its dimensions are in the same row placed parallel to the door leaf. I couldn't do it by default door markers. I think i need Custom Door Marker. I don't know GDL set...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ecodesigner Problem

Hi folks! I have a problem with Ecodesigner for AC 13. When i open the option "Facade Shadings", the AC shows anything in the window (look at the added image), also i didn't have a option for Activity, that shows "Missing". I saw here in forun a simi...

Multiple Favorites

Every Favorite we have created is showing up in the palette numerous times. If I try to delete one of the multiples they all disappear, which is problematic, but the worst of it is that if I switch to the next view the deleted favorite(s) reappears. ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Duplicate Library Parts

how do you purge duplicate library parts out of a file... they seem to be hogging all of the memory on my machine. Files take forever to open, etc.

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

3D Nuts & Bolts

I need some 3D nuts, bolts, and washers. Does anyone know of any .gsm parts like this? This is not good enough. I want threads. Can anyone tell me it this is a GDL script ? http://softlayer.dl.sourceforge.net/project/boltfactory/Bolt%20Factory%20for%...

Can't "let go" of placed library object.

Hi, After I place a library object, the library tool won't stop. I have to hit the esc key to force the tool to unload itself. If I have a marquee, then I have to hit esc twice and loose the marquee before I can stop the library tool. I checked, in A...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Importing and working on DWG terrain file

I have tried to follow the steps as in the Massaro house, training guide, with no success. Chapter 05 was not functioning for some reason, could not perform the drag reference stage . Importing the DWG files to a new learning project fails at the sta...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes