Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 127 replies
  • 16 likes

Storage bins

I'm looking for storage bins such as those used in recycling establishments for all types of bottles, papers etc. The type which are picked up by trucks when full. sizes from 1500x1500x1800 high to 6000x2400x1800 high etc. I've got the shipping comta...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

offset via control bar

Can't understand what has happened to the offset command in the relative mode section of the control bar, that I always used to draw elements at a variable offset to another element ? It used to be that on clicking at end point you would get a ghost ...

reinforced concrete/steel

how to make reinforced steel concrete slab like the one that commonly used in the highway bridge/flyover? i want to show in 3d section, and section drawin.

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Dashed line display when 2 slabs share an edge

I'm currently using Slabs to show exterior site-work such as steps, patios, etc. as well as for the model base itself. On my demolition plan, I want to show some of the steps with dashed edges. The problem I'm having is that when two adjacent slabs a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dashed line display problem when 2 slabs share an edge

I'm currently using Slabs to show exterior site-work such as steps, patios, etc. as well as for the model base itself. On my demolition plan, I want to show some of the steps with dashed edges. The problem I'm having is that when two adjacent slabs a...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

A Word of Caution on Embedded Parts

This may be obvious, but I just lost about an hour's work of editing an embedded library part due to a kernel panic. While I had saved the part itself (which I do habitually) I had not saved the PLN file so the changes to the part were lost since the...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Keystroke Recording

I would like to automate a housekeep chore with the attribute manager. Does Archicad have the ability to record and play back keystrokes?

gdford by Advisor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

english library 13

Hello, I am using a finnish release of 13 and I want the english library over the finnish. Is there anyway to get this easily? In the past, I was a student and just downloaded the student version and brought the library to work, but now... thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HEELP!! custom curved ramp

has anyone ever created a custom curved ramp in the history of archicad?? it would be the achievement of the century if i could do it just once for an important project i'm working on. i know archicad has a curved ramp tool but it only lets you follo...

• 21 replies
  • 0 likes