Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 126 replies
  • 16 likes

Interior elevations problem

I have just opened an old V13 project in V14 and found that interior elevations I had that had a vertical limit set with the bottom level above the project zero (ie a bathroom on a higher split level that does not have its own story level) have disea...

Arcadia by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

CW Panel Scripts

I have a client who wants me to make curtain wall panels to match their custom doors and windows. So far I have resaved one of the doors as the CW Panel subtype and aside from the expected uninitialized variable errors it doesn't look too problematic...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

2D Symbol Display Trouble in Schedule

I have created a few electrical symbols that allow the symbol to be rotated and keep the script (height script in this case) to remain the same regardless of the rotation. The attached screen shot shows 5 Duplex outlets each advancing 45 degrees. The...

Can someone tell me where this setting is?

I want to have my tools default to a certain layer and pen weight, etc. My line tool always opens to a layer I don't want it to. I want it to default to a certain layer and found the information in the help menu explaining it but can't figure out whe...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

AC 14 Mac addition not 64-bit yet / true or false

Im confused, I just read the AC 14 brochure on GS website, and it reads "Boost your BIM performance with multiprocessor support, 64-bit BIM Server support on both Windows and Macintosh and 64-bit support on Windows." So 64-bit is ONLY available for t...

rm by Advocate
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Duplicate library parts

I've just loaded V14 and organized and reinstalled all the libraries I used. I have ended up with duplicate objects in a library. When I open a file I get the library loading report telling me about the duplicates and that there are 2 of them (not su...

Arcadia by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

ac14 wall composite from mac to pc

just loaded my model started on a mac (AC14) with wall composites and opened on new HP windows machine, the wall composite only show gyp on 1 side no matter how many different walls I choose or create - displays on 1 side only???? please rescue this ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Warehouse connection - Mac version ?!?!?!?

As far as i can GS has provided no tool for its Mac customers to import objects from Google object library. I hope I am wrong, but Mac users have been waiting for this since this came out on the windows side back AC 10. What the heck is so hard about...

rm by Advocate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Slab does not show in 3D window

Hi, I hope you can help me. I'm using AC 13 on a Mac. I've been working on a model the whole day, however now it excludes the 2nd floor from the view in the 3D window, although it DOES show in the floor plan. I have tried a couple of things: 1) not s...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes