Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Truss maker problem

When i try to create a truss from lines, i get this message: Truss maker can`t work: segment overlap What seems to be the problem?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wall Corners - What is this detail / how can I achieve it?

I am trying to achieve the light-coloured stepped stone detail shown on the photo below, how can I achieve something like this in Archicad? My initial thoughts are the a small and thin walls using the wall tool, which when I've created a couple would...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Creating Profiled Columns in Archicad ? How to ?

I am trying to replicate a profiled cast iron column. So far, the best method I have come up with is to use the beam tool to create a slim beam and then apply a complex profile. Is there a better way ? These are what I am trying to achieve:- http://i...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Set position of vertorial hatching for wall ?

hi, Please see attached. I'm wondering: can we set start position of the vectorial hatching for the wall? I'm using wall's material, NOT a seperate fill layer. (With Fill, I know how to set the start position) Please advise Many thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad and lamps

I am biulding now a house and everything is almost finished ,but i can't find lamps in Archicad. I read in one guide that there is a Archicad lamp world but i can't find it free, so my question is: Where can i find lamps in Archicad if they are in it...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Possible bug in 3D curtain wall editing?

Hi everybody, I was working on a curtain wall in the 3D editing mode. All the sudden AC12 froze and I could not do anything, could not finish editing the elements I was working on, and I could not even move around in the 3D view or exit the editing m...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect interpretation of structural doors and windows

I hope it's corrected with Archicad 13 (I'm waiting it ), but I find very annoying that Archicad 12 doesn't reshape window size the right way when I use partial structure views. I attach some screenshot to explain better the problem. And... I wish I ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help with 2D script

Hi I have problem with my object. My friend had made me script for some object but it look it is not finished and i have no contact with him. I need help with 2d script and parameter script. Now i have one txt file in witch i can put dimension for au...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Annoying new text anchors in AC13

Anyone know if there is a way to turn of the new "feature" that shows the anchor point of text blocks and leaders as a big bold "+" without turning off the handles? Or a way to change them to be less annoying (ie less bold, diff color) I can't find a...

kevin b by Participant
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Roof Windows/skylights

Is there a way to label Archicad12 standard Skylight object (Skylight top hung) and put them into a schedule. I was thinking there should be an option to add a window marker and a parameters for listing section too for a schedule. Is this the typical...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels