Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Version 10 (Bit late)

Hi all - I’m hoping you can help me. Whilst I have been using Version 9 since its inception, only now am I getting around to stepping up to Version 10 (we have it in the office and the boss isn’t too keen to pay additional money to step up to 12 or 1...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Complex Profile wall intersctions

I’m having trouble with Complex Profile walls and intersections. Along with InInconsistency I’ve changed the Layers Intersection Priorities until I’m blue in the face, (see image for other color). Check and rechecked the fill priorities in the C.P.Wa...

Wall Priority-2.png
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Edidting Dimensions/ simple linework!!!!

I'm new to ArchiCAD. Quick Background, I'm a civil enigineer, I've been using AutoCAD civil 3D and regular AutoCAD for 4 years and I have hands on building experience. Some of my initial thoughts on ArchiCAD after having used it for about a month now...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Door settings problem?

I'm slowly making my way through the Essentials training guide and playing around as I go, one particular thing that has me confused is a door with sidelight in Chapter 4, Door 04 favourite. The door that is placed is 1500mm from outside to outside, ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Contemporary Bathtub

Hi, i am trying to create a bathtub as an object for archicad, ive tried using mesh tool and then saving as object but it just doesnt look right. can anyone help me? i am using archicad 12

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Reverse direction of Composite Fill?

I've got a basic composite (element attribute) that I'm using for a floor - 2x8 studs w/ plywood decking. I'd like to use the same composite as a ceiling - but can't seem to find a way to allow for the composite's directionality to be reversed. Is th...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Library Parts

We have a company library, and we have a keynote label object that we use. I signed in to my teamwork project to find that some of these objects are missing, meaning, I get the big dot that indicates missing object. This only occurs on some of them. ...

cgrimley by Participant
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Placing multiple skylight windows

Hello, im quite new to archicad, and i need some help placing multiple skylight windows. Im not that good in explaining these kind of things in english, but i'll give it a go. Hope you understand what i mean. I've placed 5 skylight windows next to ea...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

clock

Hi guys does anyone have a clock that I can use on top of a building? Thought may save me some time as a fair thing to draw. 3m x 3m x 6m block I sit in hope best regards from Bulgaria F

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

creating pitched roof

help me in creating Pitched Roof .i am learning through interactive traning guide(hungary microsoft office and Massaros house),but both have flat roofs.help files are little difficult to understand.

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels