Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lost 3D Model

Hello, I have lost my 3D model! I think I zoomed too much and I can't find it now. Is there a function like the AutoCAD zoom extents where it zooms to fit the window? Thank you! Sue

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Attribute Manager layer set import

Hi All I didn't know which forum to put it, but this is kind of an "IT manager" problem, maybe this forum is OK. Since the last patch update 2675 (I'm stating this only because I've never had a problem with this before) I am unable to correctly impor...

Undoing SOE's

How can I undo a SOE where I selected extrude upwards instead of extude downward by mistake? The undo button doesn't work and the SOE operator tool allows only the cancelling of operators not targets. In this particular case I can select the operator...

Arcadia by Participant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Render issue?

Hi, I'm having some difficulties seeing a 3D picture of a series of portals I am constructing. At some point the portals vanish into thin air in the 3D window, while they are still there in the floor plans. Is it something in the settings I need to a...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Roof Wizard and Rafters

Whenever I use the roof wizard it always ends up putting the rafters on top of the roof. Is there a setting that controls this that I'm missing?

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with the Plumbing fixtures

Guys i have a little problem. When i upgraded the archicad with the 2675 hotfix the plumbing fixtures dissapeared. what remained were just two kind of showers a shower spray and a tap... What could be the problem. I'm with the latest archicad 12 libr...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to use Model View Options

How many Model View Options do I really need? All of the graphics in the dialog boxes show plan graphics, are these options for plan control only or should I be creating a view option for elevations and sections?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels