Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Roof Wizard and Rafters

Whenever I use the roof wizard it always ends up putting the rafters on top of the roof. Is there a setting that controls this that I'm missing?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with the Plumbing fixtures

Guys i have a little problem. When i upgraded the archicad with the 2675 hotfix the plumbing fixtures dissapeared. what remained were just two kind of showers a shower spray and a tap... What could be the problem. I'm with the latest archicad 12 libr...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to use Model View Options

How many Model View Options do I really need? All of the graphics in the dialog boxes show plan graphics, are these options for plan control only or should I be creating a view option for elevations and sections?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Measure tool question

My measure tool (M) used to measure from point A to point B, now it only measures from the origin. How do I set the behaviour back to what it used to be?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Trace and Text Size

Does anyone know why this would happen? The text size with the trace drawing enlarges....????

drh64 by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

doors and windows hidden in 2D view?

Hi.. Suddently i cant se my doors and windows in 2D...?? I have checked all the labels, nothing is hidden. I tried to fix it ind 'model view options', but without luck? What to do? Please help.. Casper, Denmark Archicad 12, windows vista.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

search and select by storey

Hi, Is there any way to search and select by storey? If I filter the 3D, I can isolate a storey (let's say 2nd floor) and select all in the 3D window. But having a complex section, some elements of the 3rd floor (walls especially) are also shown into...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Graphisoft Reseller Situation

Recently, our reseller regions were changed. We were served by Digital Vision, out of Orange County, CA, which is about 4-5 hours away. We were very happy with them, as they often came to Phoenix to actively support the product, and they had a local ...

Da3dalus by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels