Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Spinning 3D Model

Question, is the ability to spin the 3d model using the shift key and mouse wheel lost in Archicad 10. Or is their a way to set it so it will do spin like that in 10 without using the orbit function?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Plotting AC 12 in Leopard

I have just installed Leopard and AC 12 won't recognize my plotter. I plot to an Oce/TDS 320 through an IP address. In Tiger we had to use the HP 650C drivers in AC, but it worked. any one else have a problem with Leopard changing settings? I did a s...

Safari Browser + Web Control

Has anyone noticed that with the Safari Browser on MacOS X 10.5 and the GDL Web Control you get 2 representations of the Web Control View, if you do not embed the -Tag into the -Tag. Does Safari supports the ActiveX Control technique or does it trans...

2d objects preview window

Making simple strictly 2d library parts out of lines, circles etc - how can you copy paste into the preview window when saving as object, in order to have a visual icon in object/library menu ? I can do this with 3d objects, but 2d object preview win...

To the Veterans

What advice and guidelines will you give an architect hoping to master efficiently Archicad for modeling, documentation, data sharing. preferably without the use of a third party add on or software Cheers

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Non-uniform Composites...

Hi all! Just wondering... is there a way of specifying a wall composite that isn't uniform across the perimeter of the wall? (ie. wall studs) Cheers, Matts

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

changing dimensions in settings windows

For years I have been irritated by archicad's impatience in allowing me sufficient time to type in dimensional changes. With door settings it usually takes 2 or 3 attempts. Just tried to do some in the curtain wall box and it is impossible. Is there ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

True Line Weights?

Hi all, I have 2 different lines with different line weights, I also have "true line weights" turned on and they still look hairline thin. Funny thing is, the line weights only show when I go to plot it. Any ideas? Cheers, Matts

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

2D symbol

How to edit the 2D symbol of a window or door from the ArchiCAD 12 ibrary?? can you do that even if the 2D script is empty?? The 2D symbol window show some lines but it does not look like the window actually looks in the floor plan.... Thanks in adva...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Doors in Curtain Walls?

Hi Everyone, I've browsed the forums for the answer but I'm not sure i'm found a definitive yes or no. Is there a way ton insert a door into a curtain wall? Thanks for your time, Rich

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels