Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

ALIGN VIEW

Can anyone simplify the ALIGN VIEW commands so I can match up my rendering with a photo. I tried Using the photo as a background to match up the rendering but my processor is to slow to run it and it lags. Any help would be greatly appreciated (other...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

2 story windows

I am trying to draw windows that extend from ground floor up into a mezzanine floor space. There are no slabs abutting the windows and I have input the proper heights. The window frames do show on the model and in elevation but no actual window. Ther...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

VB trees (like the Artlantis VB trees, for ArchiCAD)

Saw them today at a dealer demonstration. I can' t find them anywhere online so maybe they are not out there yet. But they are the same awesome Artlantis trees http://www.artlantis.com/index.php?page=products/medias/index&cdm=3dplants, in GDL with th...

Ignacio by Expert
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

SEO unavailable

For some reason I cannot figure out, SEO is greyed out or unavailable. Am working in 3D window but cannot figure out what I did differently. Not even sure what I would look for. Any ideas?

Zones: fills will not show up for zone stamps - AC-11

I am new to AC 11 (AC 9 previously) and cannot get the fills to show up on the zone stamps. The two places that I have tought to look are listed below. Info Box/Settings Dialog Box/(fill is checked) Navigator - View Set/Settings Dailog Box/Cd Hairlin...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

creating a flag in ArchiCAD 10

I have a question: How to create a hanging flag in ArchiCAD 10? I can't find a single hanging flag to hang on a tilted mast in anywhere. No library, no object, no nothing!!! I need it soon... sorry by my english, I'm from Argentine and thanks for hel...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

gAAH, low walls that I want to see on stories upwards?

Hi! I have alot of low walls on different levels, in a combination like a stair. I want that my walls that are under my current story are visible but I can't set that in my wall setup. Before we got multistory walls I think we got a function "Show on...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Help making basic editable Library Item

Im trying to make the below item a little better to use. Basically its just a 2d image with text as a library item.. where the red # is I have left blank and I just drop text over the top of it in my plans I was wondering if someone could show me or ...

arrow.JPG
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Bad contours in 3D

How can improve my contours, when I am in 3D view, and want clean unbroken lines, what can I do.. I have set my contour quality in the 3D window seting to BEST.. but stil my contours look like rubbish, they are broken and to do not connect, especiall...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels