Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Assign a window to a layer

Greetings... I have a remodel project where I want to show a window to be removed on a demolition layer, and a new window to replace it on a new construction layer. I'm not demolishing any of the wall, just the window. Is there a way to do this? Have...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for Archicad 3D objects....Please help!!!

Hi, everybody!!! i'm new to this forum and i wonder if anybody can suggest any libraries with animals (sheep, cows, pigs...). I'll appeciate any suggestions an ddirections. Thanks in advance Regards, Evaggelos

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

What is Internal Cut Error #64?

I am working on an old 8.1 file under AC12. Very often the 3D window reezes and I receiive this message. When I press OK it reappeares again. I have to forceully restart AC and Windows shows AC is active. I suppose it is a glitch in the 3D engine, be...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing PDF files to scale

Having trouble printing A1 size PDFs to scale on a printer whose max page size is A3. Need to reduce the scale of the A1 PDF to 50% so it prints true to scale on A3, but Adobe reader and the printer driver do not seem to allow this. Because the PDF i...

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

modify ID label - for wall

i want to somehow modify the id label for a wall. that is, label a wall using the id and inside the same box under the id, i want the wall size to show up, thus, a wood wall that is 2x4 would be labeled with the id and under a horizontal line, 3.5" w...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Folded Section?

Is it possible to create a folded section, where the section line bends on an angle? I am trying to cut a section thru 2 fireplaces that are back-to-back but at angles to each other. For ease of graphics I'd like to cut at 90 degrees to each firebox....

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Libraries not recognized from Server

Mac OSX Sever running AC12 (2420). We are experiencing random blackouts of our libraries. We decided to keep all libraries on the server for consistency of updating one AC12 library. The AC12 Library is set to 'read only'. Along side, sits our Office...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it possible to have a zone's ID showing on plan?

I'm using zones for an existing site survey to achieve lists / shedules of housing types, streets, numbers, ... and other data. I would like to represent the different housing types (=ID) on plan without tweaking f.e. the flooring parameter... If pos...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedules by Layer States?

Schedules by Layer States? Is there a way to make a schedule reflect a designated layer state (or combo or simply a layer)? I want to have something like the wall schedule reflect only what is shown in certain layers (I.E. linked to layer states, so ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes