Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

auto join together of wall

i know archicad is very intelligent that it connect walls automatically when they meet together. what if i want to put them together but without this connecting function? i'm making a corner wall, but i don't want them to join together

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Global Text default

Is there anyplace in AC 12 I can set default text style for all placed text? I've been having a problem with ArchiTEXT font not showing up on PDF if I Publish-Save. So this is the work around I've come up with. I've deleted the font from the Windows-...

window casing offset AC12

I am having trouble controlling the exterior window casing on AC12 window. This one is a double-hung. I have no trouble with the interior casing. There is a "casing offset" parameter, but it seems not to have the effect that I need.

!Restored: ::PLEASE HELP:: Draft Modeling in 3D ArchiCAD 12

Hello everyone i have a problem and i cant fix it i have tried everything that i know. My problem is i cant input a numeric distance in the tracker field when in 3D window of ArchiCAD 12 now in 2d its perfectly fine i can press tab or shift+r to type...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

!Restored: Working with hotlinked modules & their layers

When I place a hotlink mod. I place it on a designated Ref Hotlink layer, however the layers of the file Im bringing in as a module then intergrate themselves into the rest of the layer list.. Is there way to group my hotlink layers with a prefix upo...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

!Restored: Save Layer Combinations in Detail View?

Can one save a layer combination for a detail view? Like the saved views? We're having a problem where the section has one layer combination setting, and the detail uses different layers. When working in section and opening the detail via the detail ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

ghost stories

i recently switched to arch 12 and i can not find how to turn on and navigate ghost stories...in arch 10 it used to be in the stories setting box, but now it is gone...can anyone tell me where to find it?..

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

!Restored: Musing on ArchiCad

Reading the stuff on Vectorworks on this forum is quite depressing. It does maybe 90% of ArchiCad for 30% of its cost. It will soon do 110% of AC and will (probably) still be much cheaper. We have in GS a company that is too complacent to attend majo...

KeesW by Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels