Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 126 replies
  • 16 likes

object inclination

Hi all, I'm a newbie from hannover, germany. Just started using archicad 10 and I think its great. How can I incline an object on the xy axis? how do I insert/import a 3ds object on to my drawing? how do I get a profiler for my add-ons? thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom column modeling

This is a column that I modeled for an existing building. I used a slab for the bottom piece, 4 mesh triangular pieces on top, another slab for the main length of the column, an upside down "object" of the 4 meshs at the top, then a couple more slabs...

greenshot_2009-04-15_00-23-16.jpg

***STUDENT BOUYCOT OF GRAPHISOFT***

Why do graphisoft make archicad availabel to students, then deny them any support?? Why bother "protecting" the full licence version with a dongle when a crack for that is just as easy to find as the program itself?? As an increasing number of softwa...

• 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Solid element operation?

I'm trying out Solid Elements Operation. But it doesn't work as I expect. I've made an Extrusion-element with Archiforma and a bend-element with Archiforma. Then I select them as target and object in Solid Elements Operation. The object element is pl...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Vertical Log Details

Hi and good designs for all! I need to know if exits a possibility to change the log details for a wall to vertical log not horizontal. Thankfully in advance for yours answers.

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Roof Surfacer Extra

I don't know if I called it by its right name, but ArchiCAD 9 had a Roof Extras section where you could "skin" the top of the roof with metal roof panels, barrel tiles, or shingles as objects. I can't seem to find that feature in version 11, and our ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Walls like koolhas or Rojkind!

Hi everyone, I am designing a building and it is similar to Rem Koolhas"casa da musica". There is not one vertical wall. All of them are slanted. I have tried "solid element operation" and "trim to roof" but Archicad never lets me do it properly, apa...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom Door & Window labels

Our office has used seperate objects as door and window labels for as long as i can remember. Now i'd really like to use the automatic labelling tool to save us a LOT of time. Only problem is I need the automatic labels to look like our old ones (att...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes