Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SEO Suddenly not working

I am trying to do the slab intersecting with a mesh to create pavement that follows the terrain trick, and for some reason nothing happens. This is something I have done many times, and SEOs work else where in the project so I am totally stumped. Any...

Pram/ Buggy

Hi, Odd request, does anyone have or know where i can find a good Library Part of a pram or buggy? I need one for space planning on one of our projects . . . I have got the one that is on the Archibase site, and it looks a bit 60's Thanks,

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Creating Stair

Hi, I create a new stair successfully. But the function in the Stair Setting Dialogue: [ 2D Symbol, Arrowheads,Batten and Flight ] does not exist. I can't modify the arrowhead, 2d symbol...etc.... Anybody know the reason and how to overcome this ? Pl...

• 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Background Color & Printing

Hi all, I know how to change background color from white (as default) to black (in Grid Options). In that, I use a white pen color. But When I print it out, the white pen color is not automatically converted to black, not like in AutoCAD. Does any on...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

can I use marquee tool to select a very little part ?

as it can select the whole building by using the thick marquee, and the thin marquee can also select one floor. and I select only a little part by a marquee to show in 3D??? for example, a window with some little part of wall?

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

How to create this Wall ?

Hi all, I wonder how to create this wall? Using complex profile or a simple wall tool or something else? Please advise. Many thanks p.s. This wall is the the side wall of a disable ramp.

• 17 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I tilt an object to lay it down on it's side?

I have created a library part to represent a back woods outdoor toilet typically found in America. I am using the object in a presentation on "adaptive re-use" where I take this primitive outdoor toilet and transform it into a modern living room furn...

Tilt the OutHouse.png
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

make fillings to simple 3d forms with GDL??

hi, i just read a little bit of the GDL technology and Iam searching for an ideo to convert 2d fillings in AC to simple 3d forms. I need that for a site plan with many houses (blocks with some atriums). I have these plans in simple 2d fillings (dxf/d...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels