Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

hot links to main model ?

Hi Does anybody no much about Hot linking ? I have a huge site - and i have built 17 separate unites to which are hot linked to it but they only seem to be working on the ground floor - Do the story setting have to be exactly the same ? Also only par...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to add downloaded objects?

i have downloaded some objects( from www.archibase.net ) i don't know to add it correctly. The objects are in .gsm , .3ds format. the shape appears but the texture don't, everthing is gray. I use archicad 11 EDU, and i add it with objects->Load other...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to create a different stair

Hi, I need to create a stair that is almos like the ones in the picture below. I tried to modify the existing ones, and to creat using a manual draw with fill, but it says that is not possible to create. Can anyone help me? Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

3d cutting planes

Well here I am stumped (or stupid) again. Through: Archicad stuff site:http://archicadstuff.blogspot.com/ I Tried: 1. graphisoft.com 2. archicad-talk.graphisoft.com 3. archicadwiki.com 4. tr.graphisoftus.com 5. selfgdl.com 6. archicad.ca 7. onland.in...

3d cutting plane view size.png
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

bay window with not-perpendicular opening?

in Hong Kong, place is very limited, high rise and high dense buildings are very common. There are situation for bay window is not perpendicular to the wall, let say, facing 15 degree instead. just like the attachment, this is made by only 2d lines. ...

Picture 2.png
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

wierd multiple window

Has anyone had this problem? I get banks of windows vertically when trying to do a regular double window in W Double Hung MU (USA).

Picture 1.png

Fill Question...

I am trying to fill the area between two splines. Does the fill tool not work with splines?? Every time I try, it makes a circle that is not even close to the spline outline.

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I overide a wall's appearence per veiw?

I am trying to make a wall appear with a solid line for a phase I demo plan and appear with a dashed line in a phase II demo plan. I know that in Revit, I could select the wall and override its graphics by view and make this change. Is there any way ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

use curtain wall to make pyramid?

I am considering the method to create a glass pyramid by curtainwall tool. but due the some limitation in curtain wall. i can't do it.... do anyone know how? or an alternative Thanks

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Drawing Symbol subtype

May be this is a known feature, I had not noticed up to now. When changing subtype from Model Element to Drawing Symbol, 3D script is not deleted, it is just hidden. Changing again Drawing Symbol subtype to Model Element, 3D script reappears. So a Dr...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels