Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

3D Text Doesn't work on AC 12?

I just realize that 3D text library doesn't work. Can somebody help me how I can get it to work! Please. I don't see the 3D text library anymore. I only see the "Sign ADA 12"

3D Orbit

Archicad 12 Is anyone having a problem with the 3D orbit function in perspective mode. Sometimes the centre point of my orbit appears to be so far away it is impossible to orbit around a wall or object im working on. Has anyone else experienced this ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

gable trims

Probably the most basic of questions but anywho… Trying to make up some simple gable finishes... in cad would be simple as extruding a poly line and cutting holes in it and rotating it up vertically, done in all of a minute or two… so im trying to ta...

• 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Wall Fills

Is it possible to have a different wall fill for the plan and section views? AC11, AC12 etc etc.... Mike

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Modeling sloped conc street curbs

I'm guessing I am hitting the limits of modeling for what I need within AC 12 to do. I can model concrete curbing in the profile I want in AC, and it looks pretty good as long as I don't have to slope it. I have attached a model I made with flat topo...

rm by Enthusiast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Australian users - Window and door markers.

Does anyone have or know where I could get a window and door maker that’s works properly for Australian windows and doors. This issue is driving me up the wall. Australian standard for window numbers are height x width then the description of the win...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

'Slab penetration' object subtype

I downloaded some nice German slab penetration objects from the Object Depository. Their subtype is Model Elements > Opening > Slab Opening. Does this have any implication in terms of functionality? Like they could be inserted as a slab accessory to ...

Ignacio by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solid vectorial hatching empty in layout?

When I started to assign solid fills as vectorial hatching in my sections/elevations, they are visible in model but they disappear in layout. I am forced to use a very dense hatch instead. Is this the expected behavior? (note that my Model View setti...

Teamwork Setup

How do I start a teamwork project? I keep reading in the books and manuals about sharing the project....HOW do you do that? I see the teamwork toolbar but its all greyed out. Is it possibly that it is a trial version and you cant use teamwork without...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels