Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Content of Views disappear in Ver 12 Layouts.

Everyone in our office is experiencing this problem with projects that they've migrated from ver 11 to 12. Any views in layouts created after the migration from version 11 lose their content after an update to the relevant storey and have to be remad...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Ellipse?

What is the easiest way to draw a wall in the shape of an ellipse?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 12 - 3D Documentation Tool

So we are considering turning out all of our wall sections.. as section perspectives using the 3d document tool.... Has anyone found a way to tag the location of the 3d document cut in plan as a live link??

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Stair Maker

In archicad 12 the option for editing a stair which you have created has moved from its spot in AC11. In 11 next to the create stair button within the Stair Selection Settings there was a small arrow that looks like a play button. When selecting the ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Roof lines showing in floor plans - a bit messy?

Been playing with the roof tools today and come across this issue that I cant seem to find away to fix. Im working on the ground floor, and have part of my roof above on the first floor (one story above). Iv built the roof, all on the same heights, a...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Hotlinking Working drawing models to a 3D Space

Hi wr1nkles If, as your signature suggests, you are still on AC9, you must hotlink one storey at a time. From 11 onwards you can use Multi-storey hotlinks (with the limitation that they all have the same storey settings) Upon second reading this migh...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

sloping roofs

working in AC11 , i have a house design that is 2 separate buildings each building is on different ground levels. i have stairs connecting the 2 buildings on the outside of the house and now want to create a covered walk way from one building to the ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Roof Surfaces: Standing Seam, Corrugated metal . . .

Aloha I cannot find the tool to create 3d corrugated roofs, standing seam et al. I used it a while back, it had lots of controls, height and spacing of seams It worked on all sorts of hip roofs. many thanks for directing me to that magic button. dean...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Window/doors do not show in Custom Profile Wall

I have created a custom profile wall. Simply perpendicular but with soffit, framing etc. The windows and doors disappear in plan. They convert to a blue dot? I'm not sure what I've done incorrectly. I'm in Arch 10 on a mac. Thanks, Kurt

• 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels