Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wall change in height.

Can the curved walls (at the steps) be modeled to slope following slope of the steps? I believe I can do it with the mesh tool but I wanted to do it with the wall tool.

Making a Roof?

I am having trouble figuring out how to build a roof over my head. The rain and wind is really cold and bird poop is ruining my furniture, please, would somebody point me in the right direction for building a roof?

Ontabok by Newcomer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Simple Sketchup Like 3d Views

I much prefer the look of sketchup models over the Open GL shading of Archicad. Has anyone ever requested that Archicad get a similar look in the 3d navigation?

PDF File Size and Viewing Speed

Ed Brown (GSHQ Tech Support) just posted an excellent article describing how the choice of fill and line type affects the size of generated PDF files...as well as the time it takes to open/navigate the file: http://www.archicadwiki.com/PDF_file_size_...

circular section Beams

Hi there, Could anyone please tell me how can I make a circular section beam? (e.g. CHS steel beam). I'm using Archicad 9. Thank you in advance

danivici by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

pen troubles-niche

hi, in my project i have lot's of niche. problem is that in floor plan appears ugly pinky colour. i want get rid of it. tried everything. any advice? thanks ac11

starterr by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Step up

Hi, Kindly advice me on how i can create the step in the attached photo, i coudn't find a custom staircase that fit to it, also i have try using create a stairs option (a sub menu in menu>edit path, i:e the fill/line tool) available in Archicad Ver 8...

femi by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Stairs Problem

Hi all, Is there any way you can have a stair with 900mm threads? ArchiCAD does not allow me to have that large of an value. Would I have to make them all separate platform slabs?? Also...can I remove the side parts and just have the steps?? Any help...

Jack Fan by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Double Exterior Door

Hi. I am wondering if you guys all use the EXTERIOR DOOS for Exterior doors and INTERIOR for interior doors. (AC 11 Library) I usually use the interior doors for all of my doors, as the exterior options are slim. If you do ude the exterior doors how ...

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion