Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

roof/wall/slab accessories in AC11

Hi All! I've been using Ac9 so far, and am new to AC11. In 9 I used the roof accesories, especially to create standing seams. Now in AC11 I dont find this function! Someone please help me out!!! Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

AC12 Complex Profile invisible "Handles"

Hi I'm having a problem getting the Stretch "Handles" to be visible. I can see the Opening Reference handles but the horizontal and vertical stretch handles I just can not see. If I put the current tool onto the line tool and "select all" it will sel...

Multiply - Elevate Off. Not working

Hi if anyone could help. Im selecting an object in the Open Gl view and trying to multiply with the elevate option but it shown its off. and u cant select it ON. I know It worked in other projects but it just doesnt work now. any help please would be...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Teamwork: Crashed while sending changes....

and now I can't access the project. I get the message below when I do and it hangs forever. It also seems that no one else can access the project either. Anyone know how to knock back into place?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

slab intersect the wall help plz

i want to know how to make the slab priority under the door more than the wall coz the slab continue so can i have some help plz. here is the screenshot

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Object fill wont turn off

I have an object that is filled in purple but within the setting I have empty fill selected and the outline colors I have green selected. I dont know how to turn the purple off because I dont even have that color selected anywhere within the settings...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

3D Logo.

Is there a way to take another file, not sure what type, but to bring it into ArchiCAD, and extrude it to make it 3D. I'm asking cause the building we're designing has a huge sign on the exterior, and it needs to be 3-dimensional for the model. Is th...

• 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Duplicate unID:1 error

I'm trying to get our V10 objects working in V12 and I get an error "Duplicate unID:1" when I load this object. How can I fix it? I think it was an error in V10 but for some reason we did't see the error box come up (we might have turned the error bo...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

2D Autocad Used as 3D Archicad

Scenario: All you are given is a 2D autocad elevation of a large multi-story building. The client wants you to design a storefront for the ground level tenant, which would include adding awnings, patio and such. How would you go about merging that 2D...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels