Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

pen weights okay in sheet view, but don't plot correctly

When I work in the sheet view all the pen settings are correct for the color I am using. When the drawing is plotted, however, it seems there are only two weights - very heavy and a medium pen. It seems like the pen weights are getting reset, but whe...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Converting AC10 objects to AC11

How do you use objects and favorites that you created in AC10 in AC11? Some show up in my favorites palette but some dont, especially my doors and windows. Thanks for the help!

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Creating a site plan

i am a fairly new user of archicad, and i am trying to create a site plan is their a setting that allows me to input the surveyors unit for example S 88 01' 43" W i used auto-cad in the past which allowed me to input surveyor unit.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiply along a Polyline or Path

I need to copy an object along a path that I've created with a polyline. I know that I can set my Special Snap point and then a distance but there are many. I didn't know if there was an automated process. Thanks.

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Curving Path for Railing?

I need to have a railing follow a curving pline in Arch 10. I would also like to vary the starting height and ending height of the railing. Is this possible? thanks

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Object preview not showing up

Any ideas why I'm not getting a preview (in 2d, 3d, etc) within the object settings? The little arrow to rotate it shows up but the image of the object doesn't. It was like this yesterday on my computer as well. Is this a setting in AC 11 that I don'...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Window with sloping sides

I can not figure out how to create a window that has 4 sides, 2 of which that join at a right angle, but the other two slope downwards at different angles. The roof pitch is 9⁰ and the sloping wall is 100⁰ See the attached picture, it's the timber cl...

• 16 replies
  • 0 likes

!Restored: ArchiCAD Icons for the less discerning amongst us

If you, like me, have trouble telling the difference between the ArchiCAD 10, 11, and 12 icons(the differences are subtle!), then you should find these handy. Add a label showing the version number, and(for the more flamboyant types) change the colou...

preview.jpg
henrypootel by Graphisoft Partner
  • 47 replies
  • 0 likes

changing layer combination assinged to schedule view

Is there anyway way to change the layer combination for a schedule view? I found this thread - http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=115043&highlight=schedule+layer+combination#115043 - that refers to how the layer combination is initia...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Dimension settings keep changing!

I've tried searching this issue here but haven't found anything. I'm having trouble with my dimension settings. I started a new dwg (first time with AC 11 on this computer) and I set up my preferences. For some reason it keeps reverting back to the m...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels