Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 126 replies
  • 16 likes

roof issue

hi guys, have been banging my head off the desk all day trying to figure out to make a curved pitch roof,however the roof tool just doesnt seem to be capable of what i am asking. essentially i want to put a pitch roof on a semi circular building........

029_-_Theatre_Seats.JPG
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Not enough memory - Rendering

Hey Guys. Whenever i try to render a picture on ArchiCAD it says not enough memory to render then i have to press ok . Sometimes then it will render, other times it wont. Then when i try to create a fly-through it will do that for every couple of ima...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with the height of the land

I have some troubles to drop the land's height, i put in the details of my land, around 173000 in height, Wat i did is, i go to 'view'--> 'element 3d view'--> 3d cutting place' draw a line trough the land, then activate '3d cut way'. I can see the he...

tn_11.JPG
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Scaling Help

Hi everyone im a HSC student doing a house design for my major project, I want to ask if anyone knows how to adjust the scale from the lines i draw in the archicad. In my case, i got a map of the land from the realestate, i scaned it and imported to ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Making stuff visible on other plans!

I have some walls I would like to seen in the upper plans. With slabs or meshs thats easy, there's an option where you can select what you want to make visible on other plans. As for walls, this does'nt happen. What should I do? Thank you!

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Object Label 11

Hi, Using the object Label 11 on rafters joists etc. Using the straight arrow.Is there a way to make it snap to the middle of the length and not to one end, and have the two lines of the arrow a length that I tell it? Spent two hours reading GDL Help...

Creating Line types

Does any one out there know how ( or if ) a person can create an entirely new line type? Or is there a way to change an existing line like the cold water, prop. line, etc. to have a different letter? Thanks. jeff. I use A/C 11.

• 12 replies
  • 0 likes