Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 121 replies
  • 13 likes

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community, Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”: https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/...

Problem With "Rail Simple Bar 11"

One of my guys is using the Rail Simple Bar 11 object to build a rail. It looks great in the floor plan, but the 3D view is wrong -- see below. Has anybody experienced this before, and how do we solve this problem?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

IE Marker references wrong Drawing

I've customize the IE Marker 1 and applied Rob's bug fix per this post. We are now experiencing a problem with the Marker referencing the wrong placed Drawing, and I'm wondering if it is related. Regardless of the first placed Drawing, the order of t...

show 2d elements in 3d view

is possible show the 2d elements in 3d view? I need to insert in 3d model the cartography element as a basis (all in 2d - line or polyline), the cartography is in DWG format. you have any ideas?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom text field

Greetings, is there a way to add custom-named or more auto-fields in "Project info" or somewhere else?

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

View map

Hi, need help about view maps... can someone recall where was post about similar theme? (view map, or about using it), cause browsing for similar theme brings about 40-50 pages of each post that includes title :+) and most of them don't include neede...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! Elevations look like sections in AC11

Hi, We're having some troubles with elevations in AC11. Sometimes they come out looking like sections where you have a section line with markers at both ends instead of a single marker in the middle with no "section line". This happens even when we u...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 7 library?

I think I remember seeing a page with all previous AC libraries, but can't find it now. Where can I find the AC library 70?

Ignacio by Expert
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pasting Buildings onto a Contour Model

I have made a 3d contour model of a site and am trying to copy and paste building designs from other archicad projects which i have made onto the contour model all at varying heights. I'm having trouble. Firstly, when I'm trying to copy buildings fro...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Door 'opening line in 3D' not showing up correctly in V10

The door object D1 Storeftont 3 10 does not show the 'opening line in 3D' correctly in an interior elevation. Please tell me I made a mistake cuz this is a nice thing to show. I included a pdf to show the plan and the int elevation. THe doors on both...

• 12 replies
  • 0 likes

BEST ARCHICAD LIBRARYS TO BUY

Hello everyone how are you going. I've finally convinced the bosses that we should be expanding our archicad libraries but what do you guys (and girls) recommend that we get? I've had a look at objects online and thought what a bunch of over priced j...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes