Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 126 replies
  • 16 likes

custom door panel challenge

I'm trying to create a double panel door that uses a solid panel on one side and a panel with an opening on the other. (See attached PDF) I'd really appreciate any suggestions on how to set this up. Thanks in advance!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to open an auto save file?

(or, How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb) I just had an interesting experience, which brought up something I haven't considered before. I managed to delete about 2 hours of work somehow. (I am on a beta 12, and not the final release.. I ...

How to display windows that open with an arrow?

Hi , Can anyone tell me how to display windows that open with an arrow pointing to the opening side, instead of the window image actually opening in section views or elevations? Eg NZ / Aus standards seem to want windows drawn with a V pointing to th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

lost keyboard command

AC11 - In transferring a project from working on a PC desktop to a MAC Intel laptop and then back, the keybd command F3 for 3D spin-arounds no longer works. Going to the Work Environment and trying to reprogram the keyboard shortcut does not work eit...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

workspace loses all color - turns all to black and white

AC11 - Mac Intel - The workspace will be running fine and after a save it will lose all color on the drawing and become black and white. After a restart it recovers to the color version, but this happens too often for that to be a good solution.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

roof issue

hi guys, have been banging my head off the desk all day trying to figure out to make a curved pitch roof,however the roof tool just doesnt seem to be capable of what i am asking. essentially i want to put a pitch roof on a semi circular building........

029_-_Theatre_Seats.JPG
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Not enough memory - Rendering

Hey Guys. Whenever i try to render a picture on ArchiCAD it says not enough memory to render then i have to press ok . Sometimes then it will render, other times it wont. Then when i try to create a fly-through it will do that for every couple of ima...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with the height of the land

I have some troubles to drop the land's height, i put in the details of my land, around 173000 in height, Wat i did is, i go to 'view'--> 'element 3d view'--> 3d cutting place' draw a line trough the land, then activate '3d cut way'. I can see the he...

tn_11.JPG
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes