Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

edit custom window

Hello! Is there a way to edit a custom made window or door? I know I can edit its parameters, but what if it has some unusual shape and I need to change a part of its form? Thank you!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Update library parts advanced

Hello everyone, Has the "Update library parts advanced" Library Developed function discontinued in AC 21/22 versions? Is there another way to hide scripts?

2D Symbol Insertion Point using GDL scripting

Hi everyone, I'm fairly new to GDL and scripting in Archicad all together but I'm in urgent need of creating this specific type of door for my project. This door began as a Revit door which I was able to import using the Import RFA as GDL plugin. I w...

• 19 replies
  • 0 likes

PRISM_ STATUS CODES: EDGE NOT SHOWING ON CYLINDER-LIKE PRISM

Hello, I am creating a simple spout object and I have set the status code to make the bottom edge visible and side surface present. This works great in 3D, however in 2D the outlines of the Prism_ are not showing. I have had a look at Barry Kelly's c...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Importing Sketchup into Archicad

Every time I import a Sketchup object into Archicad (usually a piece of furniture of a fixture of some sort), it imports at a 3.19° skew. Does anyone know why this happens and, more importantly, how to fix it?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trim-to-Roof a Wall of Hotlink Mod?

Hi all, I have hotlink modules in the master file. I want to trim-to-roof certain walls of Modules in the master file but I can't. Am I missing something or is it impossible? Thank you

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can't Place Library Objects from IFC file into New Project

Hello, I am fairly new to Archicad but have followed along with online tutorials to learn basics. I've currently been tasked to recreate a model (created originally in Revit) within Archicad. I've gotten the Revit file converted to an IFC file (throu...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Is there in Archicad something that works as Block in Autocad?

I am desperately trying to figure out how to make something like Block in Autocad, that I can place, edit and save, but in Archicad. I have tried with Objects, Module, but I can't find edit mode for the GSM objects (only for Attributes) and the modul...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels