Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GDL to GSM

Is it possible to import a .gdl file into archicad as an object, or does it first need to be converted to a .gsm file to match all the other library parts? And if so, what's the best way of doing this? Thanks in advance for any replies Joel

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 11 Hotfix (build 1114)

Dear ArchiCAD-Talkers, We have released Hotfix 1114 for ArchiCAD 11 INT and USA version. It applies to Commercial, Trial and Educational licenses. Before installing the Hotfix, please take a moment to read the Release Notes! To download the Hotfix, p...

AndorSzoke by Graphisoft Alumni
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Favourites palette

Hi All, I think the favourites palette is a great idea, however I'm finding it a bit temperamental when it comes to saving favourites for slab's. I want to save a list of slab types: ceilings @ 28c, 31c, 32, floor slab @ 0c (100mm thick) and so on .....

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

3D CUTTING PLANE WINDOW

I KNOW THIS IS A STUPID CUESTION, BUT HOW I CAN ZOOM IN OR ZOOM OUT THE PROJECT IN THE 3D CUTTING PLANE WINDOW

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

chairs off set in 3-d

i am using a chair from the archicad 11 library. I set in in plan, and in 3-d it is offset from its orginial location... i've looked in the object settings.. but can't figure it out... help please!

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Conflict between versions.

Can anyone help? I am working on a project for school. The computer I use at school is archicad 10. I been adding furniture into the plan. I have archicad 11 at home. When I open the plan at home there is no furniture. There is nothing in my furnitur...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Publishing AC-9 Files As DWG

i have a plotmaker file with 3 Pages A001,A002,A003 i publish these pages as a DWG file,so i can send them of to the engineers on this particular job, who usees AUTO CAD. For Some Reason when they download the DWG's i sent them none of the text show ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

preview of gdl still missing

hi there! I've been using some gdl objects that I collected from the web and imported them into my projects using archicad10. now I switched to archicad11 and now when I'm clickinh through my own library with the collected gsm files... I can only see...

• 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Shape Tag JM9 Fill?

Regarding Shape Tag JM9, is there a way to give this tag a fill? For example, on a floor finish plan, you wouldn't want a ceramic tile floor fill showing through the shape tag.

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

3ds conversion problem

I am having a bit of trouble converting most objects from .3ds to .gdl. I have just purchased AC11 and have downloaded the 3ds coversion goodie, but I can't seem to get the objects to convert. Does anyone know what the problem might be? Justin

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels