Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

is it possible to convert an logo image into an object

Hello! Apologies for the ambiguous subject heading.. Basically what i am attempting to do is take a logo and then 'trace it' (slab + space bar) in archicad as a slab - then save as an object in the right orientation to then use as signage on a buildi...

Problem in making GDL Object

Respected Sir, I am facing problem in making curved back rest for the chair and oval shape table top. Since i am new in learning GDL programming and making object and working in archicad so kindly help me out to solve this. I am attaching file of cha...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 11 INT (1086) Library Update

Hello everybody. I've recently installed AC 11 INT and updated with 1086 hotfix. When I try to update the library, I get the message "There is no library update available". (my .lcf file dates from may 2007) What can I do to make it work? Is this a b...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New User: Switching from Windows to Mac

Greetings, all.... First post here. I've been using AutoCAD for 11+ years (started on R12 for DOS, now using ACAD 2008) but lately I've been feeling the urge to divorce myself from all things Autodesk and Microsoft and broaden my horizons. As such, I...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

8.1 version of DNC's bendybar object

I remember David Nicholson-Cole describing an object he had written which was an updated version of his bendybar object he had written in AC 6.5 or earlier. 8.1 had introduced 3D editable hotspots so David had re-written the object with these hotspot...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

GDL object missing...help..!

hello...!! I'm designing a house and i don't have any courtin object... does anyone have any library parts or know where I could find some..? thank u...!!

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Inserting Dormer Windows

When inserting dormer windows into roofs pitched at 34 degrees the window wont show through the roof at the height (900mm floor to sill) and distance back from the wall...how do i overcome this problem?

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Close open windows.

Anyone know of a way to close open windows, (plan and s/e, not casement and awning) quickly. If one works for a while, several windows will be tiled one behind the other. They will regenerate upon coming to the front, which can take a while. Any othe...

Labeling Tool gives "Consistency Checking Error"

In AC10, I am trying to label windows and doors with the Label tool. However, when in Section or Elevation views, once a label (Label Window Marker 10) with the window number is placed, I am getting a "Consistency Checking" error, and I cannot then s...

VARDIM syntax?

I'm trying to get the number of elements in a 2-dimensional array. I suspect VARDIM2 will do that, but does anyone know how Archicad returns the number of elements in each dimension of an array?

TomWaltz by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels