Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Change Specific Treads/Run depths on for a staircase

Hello, I have a very simple problem which I'm sure has a very simple solution . I have a staircase with a run of 1' for the treads (see photo). There are some treads which I want to change to have a differrent run of 11 1/2" (circled in red). Is ther...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it possible to get the coordinates of another object?

Hi everyone, I've been looking through the GDL Center but didn't find anything so here it is : Is it possible to get the X,Y,Z coordinates of another specific object inside of an other object? I have a specific goal in mind : I'd like to make an obje...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Create and use new doors

I've created 2 new glazed and framed doors on plan. They now need to be viewed from the the top (showing its thin edge) so that I can use it on a floor plan. I used to do this with roof trusses and remember that the top view has to be saved as a libr...

KeesW by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

INTERIOR ELEVATION MARKER

I have placed a floor plan onto the layout. But, the IE marker cannot reference the layout ID. The path says "no plan has b"...

Llian by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Offset on first step of stair in section

Hi everyone, I drew a stair but strangely when I look at it in section the first step is offset from the stair line while it shouldn't be. Does anyone know how to solve this? Best, J

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Parametric facade

Hi, I am currently working on a project in which i have to cut holes in a wall using a parametric pattern created in grasshoopper. I know how to create the pattern and establish the live connection, but i don't know how to actually cut the holes in m...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Does it show display order number anywhere?

Pretty much the subject line. I know there are display order numbers/levels 1-14 (I think). Is there a way to see what number display order something is at currently? I know you can reset display order after you screw them all up by trying to get som...

Adjustable Hotspot for Textblock width

Hi, Is it possible to add a 2D adjustable hotspot to adjust the width of my textbox? My text scales with the global scale which is what is causing the issue. Is there a way to get around this? Example code for reference: HSID=1 hotspot2 0, 0,HSID, wi...

JGoode by Enthusiast
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels