Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Single story hotlinks in AC11

Why do i not get the pretty little window with the "Open in single story mode" check-box when i am inserting a new multi-story hotlink (like it shows in the manual)? AC11 automatically inserts all the stories from the hotlinked file (allowing me to o...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Teamwork- Assigning Stories

HI! It is my understanding with team work that when I want to work on the first floor and my co worker wants to work on the second floor we can do this- how ever -we cannot not work on the same layers. Is this correct? So I think this means that I ca...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Profiler Bug in AC11

I'm working in Plan view. I'm using the Profiler routine just like I've always done in AC9 and AC8.1. In AC11, when the object is finished, it rotates itself -90deg every single time which means I have to rotate it back 90deg to be in the correct loc...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

slab to wall?

Hey all, Just wondering if anyone could tell me how I would turn a squiggly shaped slab upright, so that it's a squiggly shaped wall. I'll attach the photo... what I need is that, but in elevation, not plan.

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Curtain Wall Door 2D Symbol Bug

Setting different sidelight widths causes the 2D symbol to offset from the opening. The 3D view is correct. This occurs in both single and double curtain wall doors.

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Batch 3ds to GDL converter

Is there a program out there that converts a whole bunch of 3DS objects to GDL objects at once instead of converting one at a time?

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Plots fills, lines, text as if there on the same plane.

My workplace is having a fill/plotting problem. When we place a fill on top of another fill the plotter prints both fills as if it can't differentiate which one is in front of the other. Same thing with fills and text. Say you have text on top of a C...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

unwanted lines in imported object

I imported this sketchup model into AC using the GE plug-in. It came in fine generally, but has the extra, unwanted lines as shown in the attachment. They are running across flat, contiguous surfaces. Any ideas how to eliminate them. I though I saw s...

object.jpg
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How I can change sounds in Archicad 11 ?

Hi everybody ! How I can change sounds level in Archicad 11 ? Or how I can turn off sounds ? I mean like sounds when i make a mistake, or others sounds. Thanks a lot , Mark

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels