Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Create siding material

So I was handed this picture to mimick the siding. Could somebody advise me as to how would I go about replicating this as an ArchiCAD material and vector fill?

var lap siding.jpg

Recommended Reading

So I thought this would be a good idea, for forum users to list any resources they've found extremely useful for archiCAD information. (Besides this very useful forum). So I'll start with a request: I'm looking for the best "complete" resource for Ar...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Adjacent dashed lines

If I have two dashed lines in the same plane i.e. at the intersection of two overhead roofs . They often are offset creating in effect a solid line. It seems like luck when they line up is there anyway to fix this?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Zone Stamp

Every time I open up a project and load the libraries I get the a missing "Zone Stamp" - "Zone Identifier 2" message on the loaded library report. I can't seem to find the sucker, but I suspect it is because I moved the location of the library and mi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

phantom wall intersections....

for some reason i have walls cutting where there is a wall on another layer but turned off. is there any way to change this (other than removing the hidden wall)? using AC 9 build 2172 thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

AC 11 - Help with Thatch Roofs

Anybody out there who can give me some tips & tricks on doing Thatch (grass) roofs in AC 11? I have posted a thatch dormer question before, but would like help with where to get grass textures or guidance on doing thatch roofs.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

AC 11 - Problem with select tool

I'm using AC11 on ntel MAC and have a bug with my select tool - (or I am missing a setting somewhere!)... It is impossible for me to do multiple selections using the SHIFT key option. The tool did work before, and I have re-installed AC to try and ri...

• 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Filling space under stairs

I tried with Fill Tool but got no results. I need to fill marked (with red line) space. I tried to do something like trim to roof (trim to stairs ) and with SEO tools but neither gave me a result

hotel.jpg
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

Grouping Labels with Lines

Has anyone else had a problem with grouping a label tool and lines? Some of my labels need extra lines for multiple labeling, but I can't seem to group them. It isn't an end of the world problem, but it is irritating as i want to drag around some of ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Library part Error

HI I keep getting the following message (Polygon is degenerated. at line 277 in the 3D script of file da_door_fl_10.gsm.) whenever I generate my sections. I don't know what object is causing it or even how to search for it. Any help would be apprecia...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels