Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

viewsets and project maps

I am working in a teamworks file with two to three other people. Interior elevations were created by one, and when someone else or that same person later on sings back in the elevations are not listed under viewsets...they are still under the project...

ArchiCAD Layer turned off!

Can any body tell me how I managed to turn off the ArchiCAD Layer in the Layout Book? It is not greyed out, the eye is simply shut like any other layer; - and I'm not abel to turn it on again?! Any Suggestions? Charlotte Metz

ArchiCad 9 - "PhotoRendering Settings" not working

Hi , When i click on PhotoRendering Settings i dont see the list that i need to input the parameters , and nothing does not opening. you can see on the picture what i meaning how i can fix this problem ? thank you. (sorry about my english)

jojojo by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

creating curved ramps

HI I cant figure out how to create a curved ramp. I created straight slanted ramps using the slab tool. This method does not allow for acurved ramp. Any suggestions will be much appreciated. Thanks

harith by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Fill tool

I have roughly 100 windows to fill on an elevation, all of which have different dimensions. How can I fill these 2D polygons/windows without having to draw around the contours again? susan

Sujey by Newcomer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

TRIM TO ROOF?

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW I CAN STRETCH A TRIMMED WALL TO THE PITCHED ROOF IF I MAKE THE ROOF STEEPER? I TRIMMED THE WALL TO THE ROOF ONCE, BUT NEEDED THE ROOF TO GO HIGHER AND NOW THE BALLOON WALL WONT GET HIGHER TO TRIM AGAIN. DO I NEED TO COMPLETELY RE...

CAD Image Profiler Error

Can someone help me with this? ArchiCAD is displaying the following error while loading the 3D Model. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Not enough edges in generatrix. at line 327 of file Profiler.gs...

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels