Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fill tool

I have roughly 100 windows to fill on an elevation, all of which have different dimensions. How can I fill these 2D polygons/windows without having to draw around the contours again? susan

Sujey by Newcomer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

TRIM TO ROOF?

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW I CAN STRETCH A TRIMMED WALL TO THE PITCHED ROOF IF I MAKE THE ROOF STEEPER? I TRIMMED THE WALL TO THE ROOF ONCE, BUT NEEDED THE ROOF TO GO HIGHER AND NOW THE BALLOON WALL WONT GET HIGHER TO TRIM AGAIN. DO I NEED TO COMPLETELY RE...

CAD Image Profiler Error

Can someone help me with this? ArchiCAD is displaying the following error while loading the 3D Model. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Not enough edges in generatrix. at line 327 of file Profiler.gs...

log profiles

Does anyone know of a way to create your own log profile using Log Home Solution? I've used "Adjust walls" to create a D shaped log that is 3 1/2' wide and 7 5/16" high but AC9 can't show it properly. The angles on the inside of the log are too big. ...

4thorns by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

tr.graphisoftus.com

On tr.graphisoftus.com, there is a library update date 1/23/07. However, when you click on download, the zipfile is from10/26/2006. Can the person responsible for the new library file correct the download. Thanks, Grant

How to create a Window/Door?

I want to create a Window/Door based on extruded polygons. These extruded polygon represent WindowPosts or WindowSills. My first problem is how to extrude a polygon along a line so it becomes a Window/Doorpost. My second problem is that I cannot find...

Tree Trunk Object

I'm looking around for an object that would look like the picture I attached. I need for the trunk to flare out at the bottom. I would like to be able to change the diameter to 10", 12", 14", & 16". And it would be nice for the flare to be consistent...

Model (75)JPG.jpg
Red by Booster
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

ROT2 Bug?

Has anyone encountered this problem: I,ve an Object which work flawlessly on Plan. But, Parts of the 2D Symbols (which are transformed using "ROT2 90 or 270") Listed in Interactive Schedule will not display properly. However, everything is alright if...

LiHigh by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels