Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gable Roof

Hi everyone !! I'm actually new to Archicad all together. I have a simple question. Just need to know how to do a Gable Roof and also as we call it in Australia a Dutch Gable Roof (which is a Hip End with a Gable on the top end of the hip. Thankyou a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Odd Accordian Doors

I need to make glass panel accordion fold doors with 3 and five panels that open all to one side. I can't figure out how to do it without using an even number of panels any takers?

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

window and door units in archicad

I'm having time consuming issues with drawing customized windows and doors. I would like to draw a window/door unit with double swinging doors, with various window panels of different widths within the same unit separated my mullions. I have tried us...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

language conversion

My company has sold a home to a group of english businessmen who are building homes in spain. they are purchasing houses from us, which we are converting to metric. we are not changing the framing plans to a metric layout, just the dimensions (direct...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Footing in AC 9

Got all excited about using the footing object in the add on library and then discovered it does not "draw" (like you would draw a wall) but comes in in a predetermined shape in plan. What am I missing? Is there a way to follow the plan? AC 9 iMac G5...

• 12 replies
  • 0 likes

beam contour line type

I would like to be able to control the line type (solid, dashed, etc) at the side contour of the beam. Is this possible in Version 10? If so, I can’t seem to find this control.

Can I create a new parameter with GDL?

I often use another application (RealBASIC homebrew) to process GDL code that ArchiCAD creates. Specifically, I'll save some slabs as a GDL object, open the object, then process the 3d GDL script to simplify and suit my needs at the time. A common ta...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Turning off layers in AC10s layout

I have a guideline layer which I would like to keep hidden but seems to appear on the final layout even though the original has that particular layer hidden. Is there a way to hide or show layers in layout without effecting the original? and vice ver...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels