Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

wall priority help

not sure i understand exactly how wall priorities work..what exactly would be the correct priorities for this intersection to be accurate?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 41 replies
  • 0 likes

Weird Box/window in 3D window

Has anyone run across this odd box shape while working in the 3D window in AC10 OpenGL mode? It some times remembers the view that was in the area of the shape when you move around your model. See attached image.

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Stucco Pop-outs & parapet walls

What is the best way to create these elements? For stucco pop-outs around a window I was thinking the beam tool but that logic says why not the column tool so is there a reason why one is better then the other? Or maybe a better way altogether? As fo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Favorites DIMENSIONS

Does any one have a system for recording the commonly used dimensions or notes. Like the favorites system. There is so much math to use AC10 well that I often find myself spending lots of time just to find out what was a dimension or..?...that I used...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Curtain Wall in Section

I have a vertically butt glazed curtain wall. I have not been able to get the Horizontial Mullions to show in section. All I see is the solid area where the mullion should be if it passed thru or intersected the glass. I have tried all of the control...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Favorites DIMENSIONS

Does any one have a system for recording the commonly used dimensions or notes. Like the favorites system. There is so much math to use AC10 well that I often find myself spending lots of time just to find out what was a dimension or..?...that I used...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cut Fills not showing

OK this sounds like the most basic of questions but I cannot seem to get my sections to show a fill. I am just experimenting with how I wish for them to look on the construction docs and applying a cut fill to any element is not working, the fill lin...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Complex profile, edge problems.

I cannot figure out what is going on with this profile. I have built others and have not had the problem when my curves change into straight lines. Maybe somebody has a idea about what happened. In the complex profile tool everything looks fine but w...

Origin moved in paperspace in dwg-export!

Hello I´m trying to export a layout from AC10 to autocad. I´m using the paperspace with full drawing content-option. The strange thing is that the dwg model file has the same origin as the archicad file and the Paper Space file doesnt. Im trying to d...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels