Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

exhibition stands

Hello! Can somebody tell me can I do exhibition stands in archicad an how.Thanks.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Window's above doors show up in plan?

Hello, I have storefront windows placed at 9'-0" above an 8'-0" door. In plan I see the window above the door. I don't want to see the widow above the door. I have changed the window setting to "projected" but the window still shows up. I have set th...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

MODELING A GARAGE RAMP

I'M WORKING ON A MULTI-STORY GARAGE WITH A COMPLICATED RAMP SYSTEM. I'M HAVING TROUBLE MODELING THE CORNER SECTIONS WHERE THE RAMP TURNS 90 DEGREES AND SLOPES UP AT A 6 PERCENT GRADE. DOES ANYONE KNOW THE BEST METHOD? THE RAMP NEEDS TO HAVE A CONSTAN...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong surface calculation in zone

I have ran to following difficulty: If I set "Add Wall Recesses to zones" in preferences, the calculated surface of a zone is totaly wrong. Only surface of the recess is calculated. Any idea?

zones.jpg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Creating Custom 3D Library Parts Without Using GDL

I have done this before, but now I can't seem to get it to work. I'm not sure if there is a bug, or I am doing something wrong. I am trying to make a framing angle part, using the method here: http://aec.cadalyst.com/aec/article/articleDetail.jsp?id=...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Viewing Single Floors

Hi all. Something odd is going on. I am setting the 3D view to show only a single floor at a time, however for some reason now the walls of the building from every floor appear even if that floor is set to invisible. This was not happening with this ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

maintaining origin point between plan & details

When I create a detail drawing from an area of the floor plan, the detail seems to create an origin point of its own that is not consistent with the X-Y-Z origin of the floor plan or model. This makes it more difficult to cut and paste between plan o...

Background color

Where do I change the bakground color (black when importing a DWG file)? /Malle

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels