Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Transfering Details

Hi All, Is there a way of copying an Independent Detail from one project to another with same Reference ID, Name,etc? Trying to save opening up a new Independent Detail window, Typing the same ID/name and then copy/pasting. I want to edit it in the d...

Five Centered Ellipse

Hello, Can anyone direct me to a description of how to draw a five centered ellipse ? I understand this is not a true ellipse but is sometimes called an ellipse. I found this on the web (see image) but I can't get it to work. When I get to the step w...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

AC9 crashes when adding library parts

Hi to all. I have done a project for a client in AC 9 (on a PC), and he is having some problems viewing it. I can see the project perfect on my machines, with the library parts. The client can see the pln file, but when he adds the library parts, his...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Round Beams

v10, Could someone give me a simple way to produce a simple round wood beam. The beam dialogue itself does not seem to do it. Do we use Complex Profiles - Profile Manager and somehow design a round beam or what? Only an amateur user and any help is a...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

anyone still on AC9o? Mactel? anyone? bueler?

ok, yes I am Amish, yes i am still on the antiquaited 9o and yes graphisoft has washed her hands of 9o users. I guess I didn't jump on the 10 wagon, fast enough and I am really screwed. I bought a mac book pro, and due to jobs overactive product upda...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Czech library

Hi wonder if anyone can help I have been sent a PLA file which was made using archicad 10 in czech language when I open in uk using archicad 10 I get error saying "missing librarys" and the plan loads but is missing nearly all info can I download cze...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I cannot split a string. HELP

AC9 GDL: ss = "3 pieces 2x5 beam" n = SPLIT (ss, "%n pieces %nx%n %s", num, ss1, size1, ss2, size2, name) IF n = 6 THEN PRINT num, ss1, size1, ss2, size2, name ! 3 pieces 2 x 5 beam ELSE PRINT "ERROR" ENDIF i cant understand, why is this simple examp...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad training in northern ireland

Hi. At the moment i'm studying archicad on my own but without proper tutoring its going to take ages for me to start working effectively. So i am looking for some supervised training courses to attend to. Any companies in northern ireland (or norther...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

lost 3d

When I opened my plan, I switched to the front view and the Roofs, Floors, and the trim were all missing. Also on every other elevation. I checked to see if the layers were showing they were but still didnt show up in any elevation. I went to the pla...

• 17 replies
  • 0 likes

general working in AC

How can you define the distance at which to place doors, windows, walls, etc. from other objects? Say I want to place a door 4'6" from a an interior wall. Is there a way to set this distance and place the door there the first time? The way I've been ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels