Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ArchiCAD Layer turned off!

Can any body tell me how I managed to turn off the ArchiCAD Layer in the Layout Book? It is not greyed out, the eye is simply shut like any other layer; - and I'm not abel to turn it on again?! Any Suggestions? Charlotte Metz

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCad 9 - "PhotoRendering Settings" not working

Hi , When i click on PhotoRendering Settings i dont see the list that i need to input the parameters , and nothing does not opening. you can see on the picture what i meaning how i can fix this problem ? thank you. (sorry about my english)

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

creating curved ramps

HI I cant figure out how to create a curved ramp. I created straight slanted ramps using the slab tool. This method does not allow for acurved ramp. Any suggestions will be much appreciated. Thanks

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Fill tool

I have roughly 100 windows to fill on an elevation, all of which have different dimensions. How can I fill these 2D polygons/windows without having to draw around the contours again? susan

• 17 replies
  • 0 likes

TRIM TO ROOF?

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW I CAN STRETCH A TRIMMED WALL TO THE PITCHED ROOF IF I MAKE THE ROOF STEEPER? I TRIMMED THE WALL TO THE ROOF ONCE, BUT NEEDED THE ROOF TO GO HIGHER AND NOW THE BALLOON WALL WONT GET HIGHER TO TRIM AGAIN. DO I NEED TO COMPLETELY RE...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CAD Image Profiler Error

Can someone help me with this? ArchiCAD is displaying the following error while loading the 3D Model. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Not enough edges in generatrix. at line 327 of file Profiler.gs...

log profiles

Does anyone know of a way to create your own log profile using Log Home Solution? I've used "Adjust walls" to create a D shaped log that is 3 1/2' wide and 7 5/16" high but AC9 can't show it properly. The angles on the inside of the log are too big. ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

tr.graphisoftus.com

On tr.graphisoftus.com, there is a library update date 1/23/07. However, when you click on download, the zipfile is from10/26/2006. Can the person responsible for the new library file correct the download. Thanks, Grant

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels