Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

log profiles

Does anyone know of a way to create your own log profile using Log Home Solution? I've used "Adjust walls" to create a D shaped log that is 3 1/2' wide and 7 5/16" high but AC9 can't show it properly. The angles on the inside of the log are too big. ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

tr.graphisoftus.com

On tr.graphisoftus.com, there is a library update date 1/23/07. However, when you click on download, the zipfile is from10/26/2006. Can the person responsible for the new library file correct the download. Thanks, Grant

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to create a Window/Door?

I want to create a Window/Door based on extruded polygons. These extruded polygon represent WindowPosts or WindowSills. My first problem is how to extrude a polygon along a line so it becomes a Window/Doorpost. My second problem is that I cannot find...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Tree Trunk Object

I'm looking around for an object that would look like the picture I attached. I need for the trunk to flare out at the bottom. I would like to be able to change the diameter to 10", 12", 14", & 16". And it would be nice for the flare to be consistent...

Model (75)JPG.jpg
Red by Enthusiast
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

ROT2 Bug?

Has anyone encountered this problem: I,ve an Object which work flawlessly on Plan. But, Parts of the 2D Symbols (which are transformed using "ROT2 90 or 270") Listed in Interactive Schedule will not display properly. However, everything is alright if...

LiHigh by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

scale-rule object settings

object settings window signs folder scale 10 this object only seems to allow 1m increments, which is ok for plans with scales of 1:100 but not okay for smaller or larger scales (1:5 or 1:1250 etc.) is there a setting I’m not seeing in the parameters ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do i get fills to print as a gray tone?

I usually print with all colors to black and the fills obviously come out black. Is there a way where you can still print with all lines to black except the fills print to a gray tone?

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels