Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Apple AC10 user vs Navigator use

Does anybody have a way of keeping the Navigator open on my Apple desktop ? Yes I can get it each time but that involves several extra clicks. (I am running Apple's OS 10.4.7 and AC10)

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 10 for Intel Mac is out now

ArchiCAD 10 for Intel Mac is out now. Please check out: http://www.graphisoft.com/support/IntelMac/ You can find details about the product in the Questions and Answers section: http://www.graphisoft.com/support/IntelMac/Questions/ This version comes ...

"ArchiCAD - master only" Layer?...

Hi people, I'd like to know how can I delete a layer named "ArchiCAD - master only" from the Layer Manager... I've tried to delete it, but it always reappears after I reopen the file. Any idea?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

window dressing

Does anyone have a clue about any website that may have window dressing object? free preferably

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SPLIT command

Hi a while back I posted a Keynote Label object in the freebie bit of the forum. I would like to improve it but I'm getting stuck trying to use the SPLIT command. A bit annoying as I used it quite easily with my metal stud object. What I'm trying to ...

Bath Tub - No taps!!!!

Why no taps on the object : Bath-tub. Whats the best workaround? PS Still on AC9! UK version Has this been sorted in 10?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Split large projects in two files in AC10??

In the migration info from GS there's a recommendation to split large projects into two AC10 projects. Question...what is a large project? What factors decide and what are the symptoms when working with a single too-large-project in AC10? If I make a...

GDL - WALL

SIR, CAN I CREAT GDL OBJECT WHICH PROPERTY SAME AS WALL? HOW CAN I DO THIS?

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Complex stair

Hi, Anybody got any clues as to how to model these stairs?

Bruce by Booster
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

IFC Add-on Commands

Hello Has anyone got any documentation about commands that are exposed for the IFC Add-on ? I want to save as IFC from my Add-on , is there a better way to do this? Am I barking up the wrong tree?Or just "barking"? Kind of frustrated with lack of inf...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels