Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

pivot door?

unless i'm missing something very obvious there is no pivot door in the archicad library? can we have one (or several), please?! ~/archiben

Grid tool dialogue strangeness

My Grid tool dialog(ue) box is weird. The bottom of it is off my screen (under normal working screen resolution) and i therefore cannot see the OK / Cancel buttons. If I make the screen res the maximum (but too hard to read with my ageing eyes), I ca...

grid dialogue.jpg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 10 - Window Sill Problem

I've tried to align the sill with the vertical closure (like shown in the attached image), but I didn't manage to do that. Could you help me? Thank you.

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

AC10- 2D wondow Display

Can any one tell me what is wrong with this window, I am talking specifically about the two lines that go upward from the edges of the window. I can not figure out what setting it is that is giving me these. I am sending the Print screen as an attatc...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

how to create lcf files

How can I create an lcf file (library container file) that doesn't end up with me getting a "WARNING! Master_GDLAC_10_US.GDL" when loading libraries? I am trying to turn some collections of library parts [in this case that I downloaded from the ACtal...

Mesh to Roof tool Archicad10 ?

Mesh to Roof tool Archicad10 ? Dose anyone know if the add on is available for v,10? found it really usefull in 9. any info would be tops, cheers

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

In-office seminar

I provide this type of service. I have sent you a personal message with additional details.

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wall Framing Counts

If the Wall Framing tool can do a semi-decent job of framing a wall for you, why am I unable to get the count of that framing? Am I missing something. I would like a count of studs, lengths, headers, top plate(s) and sole plate. Is this information a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels