Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Surface area

Hello, Is it possible to get the surface area of an object? I know that you can label the surface area of an object... Thanks

JGoode by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Stairs with 3 flights

Somehow I am not able to make stairs with 3 flights going inside same geometry. Yes, I know I can divide them in 2 or 3 stars, but that's a "caveman's" solution, it doesn't allow changing or adaptions. So, am I missing something or the stair tool is ...

nejcek74 by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Need three-centered basket handle arch, segmental arch

I scripted a new GDL for an three-centered basket handle arch or an segmental arch, where all bricks are situated following the bricklayer-rules in Austria every time new, when you alter the hight or the length of the opening by handles. If there are...

Interview with new GRAPHISOFT CEO Huw Roberts

His name is Huw Roberts and he used to be VP of Marketing at Bentley. Viktor Várkonyi was appointed an executive role in the Nemetschek Group, hence the change: https://www.nemetschek.com/en/news/corporate-and-brand-news/nemetschek-group-announces-ne...

Wall connection in Plan

I've got two walls that are connected properly in 3D but not in plan. See attached screen shots. I've tried all different SEO options and Floor Plan display options, but I can't figure out how to make them display correctly in the floor plan. Any sug...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Slabs vs Morphs

Hello, What are the pros and cons of using Morphs over slabs? besides the fact you can include morphs in a zone schedule... Thanks

JGoode by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Object area

Hello, Is there any way that I can quickly work out the area of my object from within the object? I have between 3 and 10 sides and I'd like to be able to output the area. The sides can all be irregular. If there isn't a quick way, are there any obje...

JGoode by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ARCHICAD 21 Update 8000 Preview Released

Hello All, We have made the preview version of our last ARCHICAD 21 Update available. We have created packages for the INT, USA, AUS, UKI and NZE versions so far and they all passed our Quality Control. The Preview Update is only tested for the above...

Several wall configurations in one model

Hi All, Work flow question here. In SD my firm likes to show the client three different options for how to layout the interiors of a space. Usually this means that we will have three different wall configurations in each plan. Now when "Space Option ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels