Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Resolved! Picture Size inquiry

Hi there, Is there a way that I can extract the picture size (in any type of units) through GDL ? Thank you in advance

Get the value of the level dimension

Hi, there Is it possible to somehow get the value of the level dimension? Or how to get the height value of a point on the mesh so that it is updated? SYMB_POS_Z - does not fit, because it works only with gravity and is not updated.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! English version of Kanaltool and Elektro-Tool?

hi all, we need these objects: https://archicard.graphisoft.de/?p=120529 and https://archicard.graphisoft.de/?p=120517 in english. Anyone knows equivalent GDL objects from the english speaking Archicad world? Thanks! Florian

Best workflow to model building with difficult story system

Now and then I face projects with difficult story systems. Now I have to solve again a question how to set up the ArchiCAD file that works throughout the project life cycle. I have tried different approaches, but still haven't found the right one. So...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Picture2 Display Order

Hello, I'm trying to add a picture in 2D but it defaults to be behind my fill - I have tried using DRAWINDEX but that doesn't seem to work either. Is there just no way of bringing a picture in front of a fill? Here's my code for reference: DRAWINDEX ...

JGoode by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to replicate elements by two axes

Hi there, i'm new to gdl I'm trying to make a brick wall. I want to replicate bricks along the "z" and "x" axes with "do ... while", but I can only do this along one of the axes. Here is my example: xb = 0.25 yb = 0.12 cb = 0.065 sb = 0.01 movex = xb...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Will be AC21 hot fix like 6025 for AC22?

Hi guys, I love Archicad and I love MACos. I know that Apple is pain in.... but can You do hot fix, the same like 6025, where in editing tekst Archicad is not blowing up? Is only one thing that don't work on Catalina, and it's very hard to work not b...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels