Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! request story_name as value

Hi, I´m buliding a simple 2D-object Is it possible to use: n= REQUEST ("Story", "", index, story_name) and let the requested ”story-name” generate a parameter text value ? I´ve succeded with having the ”value” show with richtext, but I want to be abl...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Skylight

Hi, I've realised that we can't import skylight from ArchiCAD to Grasshopper. Is this element will be implanted later on? How could we do now to import skylight into Grasshopper? Does someone find a way? Best, Frank

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Wall Line Weight

Hello, I've been working with archiCAD for about 6 months now. I always run into inconsistencies with my walls. On some walls, the line weight that follows along the outside and inside face seems to be thinner that other walls. How can I fix this? At...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PLA Archive file library parts

When saving to a .PLA archive file, one of the choices asks if one wants to "include all parts in...…" "Local libraries: Save all parts from all loaded libraries." . Am not clear whether this means all parts from the libraries (which basically means ...

Putting a range on set values

Hello, I'd like to be able to put a range on a parameter that has set values. My values are these: values "upright_height" 0.71, 1, 1.22, 1.6, 1.98, 2.4 But I want to be able to add a max range of something that might be less than 2.4 so ideally my v...

JGoode by Advocate
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Beam finish / wrap around?

Hello, is there a beam finish feature or veneer somewhere? or something like the column wrapping method, so that the beams are wrapped with the finish of the ceiling??

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels