Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

haywire door/window appearence

I am experiencing some odd behavior with the appearance of my doors and windows, again , the level of detail in plan changes without any input from me. A close and re-open of the file restores the original settings, usually. This isn't a critical thi...

trim-shows.gif

Drag multiple copies.

Simple question: Is there a way to drag multiple copies, rather than dragging a copy then right click and repeating the process. And I know about multiply. Thanks.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Electrical plan

When I produce electrical plans I use layers and hide any architectural elements layers that I don't want seen on the electrical plan. The one element that I can't hide is the window and door marker symbols. Is there a way to temp hide them with in t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MASS command

Hello, I am working with the MASS command and the manual says the "s" (status of edges) is "similar to the Prism_ statement". Similar but not identical in my experience. I have found that if you use the status value of -1 (an illegal value for the PR...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Building Rotation (In Plan), & Combining Drawing Files

Couple of questions here... First, how do I rotate (in plan) all stories of my project at the same time? Im guessing there must be a command to select all stories, I just dont know what it is. Secondly, how can I bring a building from one file and pl...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Module - Sections and Autorebuild.

I am creating a project with many small houses, so i decided to create each one in a seperate module. I created the plans, and then sections and elevations. I then make sections pure drawing to edid them as i please. Save the project exit. When i ope...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to create a Non-printable layer

Hi, I have made a search but could not find any topic fort his: How do I create a non-printable layer? Up to now I have been hiding layers that I do not want to print. Any help would be much appreciated.

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Measuring slab Perimeter

Did a search and surprisingly nothing though I thought this was covered before. But anyway, does anybody know if it's possible to measure a slab perimeter (or a couple of walls for that matter)? I tried the zone tool hoping (remembering something), b...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels