Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Custom Circular Rail

Hello, I have a very elaborate rail that I made using slabs and saved it as an object. I want it to follow a circular pattern. Is it possible for me to give the railing a radius? I'm not too familiar with GDL, but I will definitely be willing to give...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrap Text around column

I am modelling an Industrial development and rendering the views in Art.lantis. There are several retail tenancies that require a building number to be "painted" on a 500 mm dia column near the entrance to each tenancy reception. Does anyone know a m...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"bring to front" shortcut

Is it possible to assign custom keyboard shortcut to "bring to front" and "send to back" function? I found it in the work environment settings but it seems to be inactive.

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

SEO Limits

I am trying to use SEO's to find the cut and fill volumes of a site. The existing site is about 11.3 acres and the new site consists of 11 mashes representing the roads, sidewalks and building pads. Parts of the operation work but I can't fully subtr...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Entering X/Y coordinate tip

When entering both X and Y distances into Archicad, do you have a habit of typing a comma in between them, instead of X and Y? Here is a tip: You can re-assign the "comma" key to be a shortcut to the "Y" coordinate, so typing "4,3'" would actually en...

TomWaltz by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

SEO on objects made with different GDL commands

Hello, I have been consistently running into a problem (see image) that I have not heard mentioned. If an SEO is performed on certain objects by either another object or an Archicad tool element the new surface has no material and the cut edges are i...

SEO on four elements.jpg
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrading to AC10

What feature would make you want to upgrade to AC10? For me it would be a major overhaul in the calculation interface.

• 13 replies
  • 0 likes

story setting help

hi everybody i need help with stories i have 2 building in story one A & B building B is two floors and bldg A is a single floor. I want to be able to see the roof plan of bldg A(single story) when i am at the second story of Bldg.B... Can anyone hel...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Large Model Crashing

Has anybody found that once a 3d model is over a certain size, the file is prone to crashing. Im using V9 (latest build) with a G5, 2.7 GHz and 4.5 RAM. The AC file is around 40mb.....just keeps crashing when move to 3d. Have tested all lib parts etc...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels