Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Modeling with the Durisol ICF system

Brian, wrote:Hi Karl. I did a quick search on Durisol, and and found one post that briefly mentions this material. 1. I would like to create an exterior wall made of Durisol block with brick finish. I want each on a different layer so I can display e...

Panning in Section Elevation windows

Hi - I have just noticed, after years of using the product, that I cannot pan in a section/elevation window using the middle mouse button to "grab" & "pull" my way around, the way I can do in a plan window. Am I going mad, or is there something stupi...

Semicircular Mesh

Hello, I have run into something strange with the mesh tool. The attached image shows a semicircle drawn with arcs and lines. Above that is a mesh made by tracing the figure made with arcs and lines. When I go to the 3D window to view the mesh I get ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

pelle/marvin

I really need pella anyone have them......I am not a big fan of andresen....but one must keep clients, especially when it comes to your wife..... http://www.gdlcentral.com/Utb_v53_forum/global_forum/frmmain_inlagg.asp?InlaggID=239

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Team Work - corrupt plp

I work in an office with mostly G5 MAC users. We are on OS 10.3.9. I sometimes work on a WinXP PC to free up some of the faster machines (as was the case this time). The cross platform has not seemed to have caused any problems as of yet. Eight of us...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Fill naming

I like to change the names of my fills from the factory settings, so that the order they appear in aligns with my layer and composite naming system. However there seem to be two sets of fills and the bottom set stay in their own group. What's the dif...

Room accesories

I am attempting to use the room accessories, wall and panel with trim. All seems to work fine with two exceptions. Doors and windows do not cut out automatically when the object is placed. Do I have to go back and cut openings in the object. It seems...

layer control

hello everybody Is there a way to control the amount of layers that appear in the scrolling list within the tool's dialog box while using the layer combination? Kay

• 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Empty fill

Any way to look through a table top on plan to see the fill below? I would also like to see the table top. I have set the fill on the table to empty fill, I thought I would be able to see through it. I have all the fills set on vectorial hatching in ...