Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Greyed out door schedule

Door schedule entries suddenly seem to be uneditable. All doors are grayed out, can't select any of them through the schedule preview. Can't figure out what happened here! Thanks

changing project zero..

I've been working with reference to the ground floor being my 0.000 level, how do I now change my zero level to be equal to 87.4 so that all my elevation markers will be in reference to that? I guess in other words, how do I get my project zero to sh...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Run out of parameters - help, please

I have run out of available parameters. In an effort to get round this GDL limitation I have tried using a parameter as a simple array, with four possble values, thereby using one parameter instaed of four!! My problem is that these values are, ideal...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Hotlinked module with corner windows causes main file crash

Hi all, Has anyone encountered the following problem (AC 8.1 on Mac): One of our users has a pln file with corner windows. When he moves walls with the CWs they (walls) blink for a second, then it gets back to normal. If he, however, links this file ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Publishing a zone "Basic" list to plotmaker.

Plot maker will not access any of the file types provided to publish this particular list. The only file types for the list is html, list, list w/ tabs , and pdf. Plotmaker pulls the pdf up but it just has the adobe symbol instead of the list. the ot...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

no default fills

there are only 3 default fills in my archicad program (marker, solid, air space). should other default fills be loaded, or are all other fills manually created? where can i find other fills?

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

GDL Toolbox 2.1 Free Download... Anyone use it?

Here is the link for the download... http://www.archidata.hu/english/gdltb.html Firstly... any experiences on this -good or bad? Secondly... I just downloaded it from Archi-data (for Mac), and ended up with a GDLToolbox.dat file... What do i do with ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Special tools

Hello I read that there is a "special tools" for AC 9. Where do get it from? I found out about it here. http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=7129&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=offset&&start=0 Any help would be nice! Stefan

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

drawing a sign

hi, how can i draw something that's not on the floor plan (X-Y plane) but still have it appear in the 3D window? for example, i need to put a sign on an exterior wall (X-Z plane), and also paste a .jpg logo onto the face of a column. thanks, peggy

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Make A tilted Beam ?

How do you make a beam which is tilted to the side ? ( not straight up and down) I need to place on top of a curved beam so the angle changes the futher to the edge of the curved beam you get. Any way to do this besides using the slab tool and making...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels