Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Mac Stickies when writing GDL

You can now (err, probably since OS X) paste a picture into a Stickies note, find&replace text, keep URLs active. And of course, this being OS X, bring a single note to the front. You can make individual notes translucent, and/or make them stick to t...

Ignacio by Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Fills show through doors

Hello - I have tried many things to have the door show on top of the fill, but always the fill shows through. Any thoughts on how to have the door be on top will be greatly appreciated. Best regards - Chris

Untitled.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

LOCK Not Locking!

I have several LOCK functions in my Master Script that are meant to lock parameters depending on other values. I have at least 3 of them that won't lock the parameter. I've checked it from every angle -- spelling, punctuation, syntax, order of evalua...

• 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Scaling objects

Isn't there a way to scale an object to each stories scale? The problem is that the object was drawn on 1:1 and then saved as a object, but once it is placed on a 1/4" = 1'-0" then of course the text is right but the drawing is still 1:1. How can I c...

Red by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Proud Coarse Window Object

Hi All, I'd like to create a window object that sticks to a wall but is actually a proud coarse of brickwork so it sticks out like a square sill. It needs however to run the entire length of the wall, (a bit like reveal maker that I've seen advertise...

Wokka by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Graphical editing inside labels?

Before I chase this too far: Do the diamond "stretchy" hotspots work inside the Label Tool objects? I'm trying to make a label that can have parts of it altered graphically, and the Pet Pallette does not seem to show the traditional "stretchy" option...

TomWaltz by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How to connect a wall to a rotated-column

Howdy fellas, Okay, Here's my next problem...connecting stud partition wall to a C section Column that does not sit 90 degrees to the wall. Take a look at the piccy please. Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Dimension Ticks

Hello - I have looked in the manual and searched the forum and cannot find an answer to my question. I have also looked through the GDL library. Can I change the width of the tick on the dimension line? I would like to make the ticks considerably thi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

level dimensions

Hi, Can I somehow get level off bottom surface of the roof with level dimension? Cris

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cover fill in Plot Maker

Does anyone know about why the cover fill does not appear on the sheet printed, but shown on the plot Maker screen EY

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels