Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 127 replies
  • 16 likes

Revit to AC23... Help me love it!

I would consider myself a Revit expert but I've switched firms and they use ArchiCAD. I've been trying to get up to speed over the past few weeks and I have to say, I really miss Revit. Please don't bash me, as I probably just don't know what I'm doi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Request: MEP - Improvement of Cable Trays

Hi everyone, I would like to suggest that Graphisoft do improve it's standard Cable Trays & Ladder that is supplemented with MEP AddOn. The Improvement that I ask for are: 1. Same capability for (Insert Node) Option of those available to ducts, inclu...

Resolved! AC22 stair problem

Hi, Stair has a purple transparent surface cover and I can't understand why. It's not the BM nor the surface. It looks ok in the stair setting window...but in the 3D window... /M

trimmed in 3d but in 2d not changed

Hi, I try to trim wall by a shell. My problem is, even if i trim the wall so that it looks alright in 3d, in 2d I still have the contours of whole object. Is there a way of only showing the trimmed contours? Thank you. AC 23 Deutsch MSI

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

shadow in sections

Hello, I have a section with shadow for architectural proposal and I need another one in layout for engeneering proposal but I need the second one without shadow ( same section) when turn the shadow off both sections loose the shadow , I just wonder ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Complex profile wall still has bug

This problem has been around for years. Wall with complex profile includes skirting. When you place a door the skirting sits behind the door architrave, pushing the architrave 20mm way from the wall. Problem exists in Cadimage doors and archicad door...

rjwilden by Booster
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Story Settings - Story Lines

When I setup my stories, I typically work with 0" for top of slab, then 9'-1" for first floor top plates, then 10'-3 3/4" for top of floor at second story, then 19'-3 3/4" for second floor top plates, and so on. I end up with the first floor top plat...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

A lot of crashes

Hello Community ! I am using the GH-AC-Connection to AC23 quite a lot, but with the recent update, my Rhino 6 is always crashing (sometimes AC also...). I tried it on a different computer, still crashing. Even if I just place a panel ( not an AC-Comp...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

simple parametric stove for free

Hello again, A new parametric stove is available for ArchiCAD 21+, user can make different combinations between components to get different models closer to the ones provided by manufactures. It has options for n. o burners (4,5 and 6) and gas MEP co...