Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 126 replies
  • 16 likes

How do you make the top of a wall on a 30 degree angle?

Okay fellas, Thanks for replying to my last post re: non-vertical walls- one last question on that- can you install louvres/windows in the canted wall??? I have tried but to no avail- they sit outside it. Now I am after a wall that goes from say 2 me...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

BeamMaker

I know it's only just been released, but has anyone bought / had a try of BeamMaker 1.0 which is being sold on Objects Online? Any comments on what it's like?

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

is ac9 ready for tiger?

has the current 2018 build of ac 9 been tested for compatability with apple's upcoming release of os 10.4 tiger?

aahatimo by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Walls overlaping

Im using 8.1 and In section and elevation my walls are overlaping causing confusion when reading where a wall is and how it is intersecting with other objects. For instance. When looking at an elevation, there is a line where the first floor wall sto...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

View problems

On a particular project done by teamwork, if I open the file in the plan view it opens fine and all objects are visible. Once I go to view sets most of the objects dissapear. I figured out a way to getthe objects back by saving the current view in th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Non-vertical walls and concrete ramps- HOW DO YOU CREATE????

Gidday I was just wondering if you can create non-vertical walls (ie- on 70 degree angles instead of 90) in ArchiCAD 8/9? If so, how? ***UPDATE*** Okay, I have found canted wall object...how do you put openings and delete the generic openings in it??...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Plan cut height

Is there any way to set the plan view's cut height so it doesn't show anything above a certain point or maybe even a detail drawing with vertical limits? I am using ArchiCAD 8. Thanks in advance.

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Disappearing dimensions

For some reason unknown to me my dimensions keep disappearing. As you can see on the attached part plan, on the left hand side dimensions are ok, on the right they have gone!. I have not deleted any walls, roofs, slabs or anthing else they are linked...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes